Book Title: Workbook for Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures, 13e
Author: Bruce W. Long MS RT(R)(CV) FASRT
- Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures: 3-Volume Set, 13e
- Merrill's Pocket Guide to Radiography, 13e
- Principles of Radiographic Imaging: An Art and A Science (Carlton,Principles of Radiographic Imaging)
- Radiologic Science for Technologists: Physics, Biology, and Protection, 11e
- Introduction to Radiologic and Imaging Sciences and Patient Care, 6e
- Torres' Patient Care in Imaging Technology
- Patient Care in Radiography: With an Introduction to Medical Imaging, 9e
- Radiographic Imaging and Exposure, 5e
- Radiation Protection in Medical Radiography, 7e
- Introduction to Radiologic Technology, 7e (Gurley, Introduction to Radiologic Technology)
Get the most out of your Merrill’s Radiographic Atlas with the Workbook for Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures, 13th Edition. Providing plenty of review and practice of the concepts found in the atlas, this workbook contains a wide variety of exercises ― including labeling, anatomy identification, short answer, multiple-choice, matching, true and false, fill-in-the-blank, error identification, and more ― that focus on the essential terminology, anatomy, and positioning information you need to pass the ARRT exam and thrive in the clinical environment.
- Correlation with main Merrill’s Radiographic Atlas features exercises that support the digital positioning content in the atlas.
- Wide variety of exercises holds user’s interest and provides a variety of interaction with the content.
- Exercises on identifying errors on radiographs prepare users to evaluate radiographs in clinical situations.
- Anatomy and positioning exercises provide balanced coverage of both topics.
- Abundance of labeling exercises ensures users recognize anatomical structures on actual radiographs.
- Comprehensive self-test at the end of each chapter enable users to accurately gauge their comprehension of the material and measure their own progress.
- Pathology exercises helps users understand which projections will best demonstrate various pathologies.
- NEW! New images reflect all the content updates in the main Merrill’s text.
- NEW! Detailed review exercises that cover osteology, anatomy, physiology, arthrology and radiographic examinations
- NEW! Additional images for identifying essential projections