Handbook of Motivation at School (Educational Psychology Handbook)
Primary: Handbook of Motivation at School (Educational Psychology Handbook).pdf - 48,652 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Handbook of Motivation at School (Educational Psychology Handbook).pdf - 30,412 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Handbook of Motivation at School (Educational Psychology Handbook).pdf - 50,407 KB/Sec
- Personality, Binder Ready Version: Theory and Research
- Motivation in Education: Theory, Research, and Applications (4th Edition)
- Finding Jobs with a Psychology Bachelor's Degree: Expert Advise for Launching Your Career
- Handbook of Competence and Motivation, Second Edition: Theory and Application
- Eight Myths of Student Disengagement: Creating Classrooms of Deep Learning (Classroom Insights from Educational Psychology)
- Creativity is Forever
- The Oxford Handbook of Human Motivation (Oxford Library of Psychology)
- Motivating Students to Learn
- Teaching and Researching: Motivation (Applied Linguistics in Action)
- Educational Research: A Contextual Approach
The second edition of the Handbook of Motivation at School presents an integrated compilation of theory and research in the field. With chapters by leading experts, this book covers the major theoretical perspectives in the field as well as their application to instruction, learning, and social adjustment at school. Section I focuses on theoretical perspectives and major constructs, Section II on contextual and social influences on motivation, and Section III on new directions in the field.
This new edition will have the same popular organizational structure with theories at the beginning. It will also include new chapters that cover motivation as it relates to identity, culture, test anxiety, mindfulness, neuroscience, parenting, metacognition, and regulatory focus.