Book Title: MTEL Early Childhood (02) Exam Secrets Study Guide: MTEL Test Review for the Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: MTEL Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This MTEL Early Childhood (02) study guide includes practice test questions. Our MTEL Early Childhood (02) study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the MTEL Early Childhood (02) test. Mometrix's MTEL Early Childhood (02) test study guide reviews the most important components of the MTEL Early Childhood (02) exam.
The MTEL Early Childhood (02) Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. MTEL Early Childhood (02) Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the MTEL Early Childhood (02).
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the MTEL Early Childhood (02) Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
MTEL Early Childhood (02) Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A detailed guide to the Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure Early Childhood Exam
- An extensive look at knowledge of child development
- A complete overview of children's literature and the writing process
- A thorough breakdown of content knowledge of mathematics
- An in-depth analysis of content knowledge of history and social studies
- A full examination of content knowledge of science
- An exhaustive review of the integration of knowledge and understanding
The Knowledge of Child Development section covers:
- Periods of communication development
- Prejudice and discrimination
The Children's Literature and the Writing Process section covers:
- Phonetics and the speech system
- Oral language development
- Stages of English as a second language
- Writing skills development
The Content Knowledge: Mathematics section covers:
- Problem solving skills
- Patterns and relationships
- Probabilities and statistics
The Content Knowledge: History and Social Studies section covers:
- Essential concepts in geography
- Our country's laws and rules
The Content Knowledge: Science section covers:
- Fundamental science concepts
- Physical science and matter
- Rocks found on the Earth's surface
- Animal life cycles
The Integration of Knowledge and Understanding section covers:
- Language Experience Approach (LEA)
- Aesthetic experiences
- Affective learning experiences
- Learning environments
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the MTEL Early Childhood (02) Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- MTEL Early Childhood (02) test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the MTEL Early Childhood (02) test.
- MTEL Early Childhood (02) exam prep that will help you elevate your MTEL Early Childhood (02) test score.
- MTEL Early Childhood (02) practice test questions and much more...